Research

4 0 0

Is there any type of software that helps with product or niche research? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 49

Hey Ej, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend checking out this guide we have. It goes over lots of different tips and tricks you can use to find a niche or product to sell in your store. It even has a chapter on some free tools you can use to find out whether a product you're thinking of selling is popular or not! 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey Ej, It really depends on what you are trying to achieve. We've created a tool which finds you unsaturated product with videos from local suppliers. It is called Super-Ali.

Want to find unsaturated products with videos from local suppliers? Try Super-ali.com
0 Likes
8 0 0

After being in the dropshipping for more than 3 years and testing few product research tools, my team and I created EcomXFactor.
EcomXFactor Gives You Everything You Need To Launch and Scale Your Ecommerce Store
(Without Wasting Time and Money Testing Products That Don’t Work).

Unlike other product research tools, we limit our user base in order to prevent saturation of our winning products.
We offer
-Potential Winning Products Hand Picked By Experts
-Copywriting Suggestions for Your Ads and Product Pages
-Facebook, Instagram and Google Targeting Suggestions
-Ready-to-Download Product Videos and Images
-Product Specific Tips and Angles for Increasing Conversion Rates and Profits
-Benchmarks and Product Related Data

Obviously I'm biased as I am the founder of this platform, but I truly believe it's the most advanced platform for product research in the market and we love hearing feedback and improving our offer based on our customers' needs.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi ej_alvin!

There are actually a lot but I would like to recommend this to you since their product results are really handpicked by the experts. You may check out https://www.ecomxf.com/ 

You will enjoy reading their client's testimonials as well! Please go through their site and I hope this helps 

0 Likes