Returns reporting

louisehenwood
3 0 0

Hi all, does anyone know if there is a way to see Returns $ broken out to show Refunds vs Exchanges in the standard Shopify sales reporting? Right now I can see how much $ of sales were returned as a whole, but I would like to have visibility into how much of that are true refunds and how many were actually just exchanges.

Thank you!

0 Likes
KBetterReports
Shopify Partner
67 0 14

Hi @louisehenwood

Kritesh here from Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. We can report on all returns (quantity and $ amounts) and see whether the gateway was the normal gateway or the exchange gateway that you are using. If you are not using a separate gateway for Exchanges, could you let me know whether you are doing replacement orders for the exchanged products? In which case, we can try to link both these orders together with a tag to distinguish them as exchanges. Regardless, I believe this is possible!

We can also schedule this to be sent at a regular cadence (say weekly). This report can also be exported directly to Excel, csv or pdf.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll also get access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 

0 Likes