Revamped site. Problem'????

BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 93

Best practice is to have it both in your site footer as well as in a 'Contact Us' page, with the Contact Us page linked in your main menu.

messenger
12 0 0

Could my issue with Google was because my setting at Whois atDomains was set to Private. I changed it to Public. What do you think?

And also How can I edit the Refund - Privacy and other Policiess in my site to change the info> 

messenger_1-1614877422424.png

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 93

No. When your site is submitted as an asset on a Google Ads account, someone from Google manually reviews your site to determine if there is legitimate contact information and a physical address listed on the site and readily available for customers to view, along with a plainly spelled out refund/return, shipping, and privacy policy that is provided (either directly on the page or via an easily visible link) on the cart and/or checkout page before the customer must submit payment.

To access/edit your policies, in your admin, go to SETTINGS -> Legal

0 Likes
messenger
12 0 0

Hi

Google has just informed me that they will not reinstate my Merchant and Ads account. Im totally lost now and have no direction as to what I'm going to do. They say its Misrepresentation what ever that means.  

What would you do in my case?

Should u just cancel my hope and dream of having an online shop

Another question

Do we need to have a Page with Shipping Legal posted in the bottom along with Terms and Privacy. And if yes where do we get the info

0 Likes