Reverse billing cycle

SpiltMilkClubAU
3 0 1

Hello,

We setup shopify for Monthly Billing but we have been charged annually. 
Is there anyway we can get this reversed as the annual hit was quite a large amount when trying to startup a business!

I have emailed the billing team as well.

Cheers,

Caroline

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 102 127

Hi @SpiltMilkClubAU,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

When an annual plan has been selected, there's normally a cooling-off period of about 30 days so I can certainly take a closer look at this for you. While I wouldn't be able to discuss the billing in further detail on a public thread, I have emailed you directly to help authenticate the account. 

How are you finding Shopify so far? Have you launched your store?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SpiltMilkClubAU
3 0 1

Hi Ted,

I have replied to your email thank you.

Shopify is very good thanks, Not launched yet

AhjaD
1 0 0

Hello, I recently have been hit very hard with COVID and I thought I canceled my store a couple of months ago but I was just recently charged about an hour ago. So I decided to check the billing cycle and found out I’ve been getting billed this whole time. I was wondering if I would be able to reverse all the payments that I was charged with monthly or at least this last payment that I just got. I’ve been trying to contact you all for a while but since there is no number it has been a little stressful. Thank you for understanding, hope to hear from you all soon.

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 102 127

Hi @SpiltMilkClubAU,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting me know. 

While I can't guarantee a refund without taking a closer look at the account, I'll email you now to authenticate a few details. Our 24/7 Support can be contacted here or here as well if you need it again down the line.

Please keep an eye out for my email and if there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help! 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes