Review an Expert

Highlighted
1 0 0

i would like to review one of Shopify recommended experts - can anyone help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

no expert here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Nivara - I will be posting this review wherever I can until you communicate about refunding my deposit for your unsatisfactory results.
Ankush, 
I am not at all satisfied with your company NIVARA’S assistance with my Shopify website. You have not met any of the criteria I hired you to do which you assured me you were capable of producing for your quote of $500 USD. You assured me my website would be ready to go live 3 days ago.
1. I specifically chose your company from the "Shopify Expert" list specifically because you said were in Surrey, Canada so we could communicate in a timely manner within similar time zones - as you have now indicated you are in India. This has caused significant delays.
2. You did not implement the changes I requested of you resulting in the fact you have to-date provided nothing positive whatsoever in your two incorrect “mockups”.
3.  The result of that is now you have not done anything to progress the site.
4.  You have already passed your completion date with zero progress.
Your service has been unacceptable. I am expecting a full refund of the $250 deposit I have provided to your company.
Your incompetence has forced me to hire another website development company to perform the task I hired you to do. They have provided exactly what I requested from you in only 2 hours time. 
I will be sending my review to Shopify as well. I hope I can add that you have refunded my deposit.
0 Likes