Review of my store (First store)

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Shopify Community! 

This is my first store (https://carius24.com/ ) that took like 20 days. I would love any feedback regarding the look of the store.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
245 27 51

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your site, and I have some feedback for you to consider: 

1) Get someone to proof-read your store to ensure correct English grammar and punctuation. 

2) Social Proof: do you have social media accounts for your business? You should link to them in your footer on the site. 

3) Images should always be a high resolution without any pixelation. 

4) Write more fleshed out product descriptions for some of your products, as they seem on the brief side. 

5) An About Us is needed to introduce your brand, who you are and your mission statement. You should briefly introduce the business via an 'Image with Text' section on your landing page and have a separate larger About Us in your navigation.

You've made a great start, I would suggest looking at what your competitors in your niche are doing and try to follow suit. What marketing strategy do you have to target your customers? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks Bro!!

At this moment I haven't started doing any marketing strategy, soon I'll start with Pages on insta because I don't have a hight budget yet but then study facebook ads and start ther...

0 Likes