Review of my store

Highlighted
3 0 2

Hi All,

It has been a year since I have opened this store www.gomoosh.com. I had paused the store for 5 months as I was not able to commit time. However, now I have re-opened and am able to give more time. I would be grateful if you would be able review my store and provide recommendations on how I can increase traffic and sales.

Many thanks in advance.

Raul

2 Likes
2 0 0

Hey!!

I'm Kolin and I run a similar store, www.kolinbryce.com! I had trouble getting sales and setting up a way to get consistent traffic and sales but a couple things I can give you advice on are:

1) Too Many Pop-Ups, there's plenty of good shopify apps out there to use, but having all of them kind of defeats the purpose. I had to close like 3-4 different things just by opening your website. A customer might get freaked and leave.

2) Maybe make your email subscription popup a picture of a girl in a bikini...it will look more aesthetic trust me

3) Capitalization, on some bikinis your color options are "White, green" It looks more professional by having them both capitalized.

4)QUESTION: How will a customer get 50% off by following your Instagram? Will they be dm'ed a code?

Those are my two cents to help you out a little bit and things that I fixed that helped me increase sales and customer retention. 

Good Luck.

Kolin

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey, I like it, you did a really good work!!

0 Likes
3 0 2

Many thanks Kolin for your advice and suggestions.

Can you suggest any good apps for email subscription? I will eliminate some of the pop ups as I agree it can freak out potential customers.

Can you suggest the best root to advertise and to gain traffic?

Kind regards,

Raul

0 Likes