Review of site needed while not live

Okidoki
1 0 0

Hi! 

My website is currently being built and is in the process of underwriting with a potential payment processor. They need to view the site as a customer would, not via the myshopify link. I would rather not make the store live yet. Is there another way to do this? Thank you! Okidoki  

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1031 95 242

Hi, @Okidoki!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

The easiest way to share your store with your payment process before you launch your store and disable your storefront password is by sharing your theme preview link

You can get your preview link through your Shopify admin, by heading to Online store > Themes. Next to the theme you're wanting to share, select Actions > Preview. From there, you'll notice a preview bar at the bottom of the page. Click Share preview and Copy link to copy the preview link to your clipboard. You can then share this link with your payment processor, who will be able to view your online store before it's launched. 

Since you haven't yet launched your store, I wanted to pass along our general checklist. This will help you ensure you've completed all the steps necessary prior to launching. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you run into any issues sharing your theme preview link. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes