Reviews on eStore Incubator

32 0 0

I have come across a company called eStore Incubator who pretty much guarantees that after 6-8 weeks of their "program" I will be generating my goal of $10,000 per month. It seems to make sense. However, it will cost $6,000. Has anyone come across this company  and if so can you please give me your thoughts? It's a lot of money to spend on training but if I will make $10,000 in 8 weeks it may be worth it.

Thanks (and I hope this is OK to post....)

0 Likes
12 0 0

Hey Beth,

While I haven't come across eStore Incubator myself, I would suggest getting in touch with their clients if you can. The testimonials might have been posted just a few days later. It's important to check whether it was a short term boost or did they manage to sustain it for long. But this is if you're dead set on doing this program.
$6000 is a huge amount (duh!). I would rather recommend reading blogs, watching videos, interacting with other Shopify merchants, partners and experts on this forum, Facebook groups and even offline events in your city. There are a ton of free resources available out there. Why not choose the most critical issue your store is facing right now and start reading up on it?

If something's not working out for you, the Shopify community is huge and you'll definitely get some great advice there. I wont lie, this is going to eat up a lot of your time. But you'll be better off at the end of it.

I noticed it's been a couple of days since you posted this question. Have you already made your decision on going ahead with the program?

Hit me up at kunal@pushowl.com if you want to talk about Shopify, Ecom, Marketing or pretty much anything under the sun!
0 Likes
32 0 0

Thanks. No I decided $6000 was too much. I am reading reading reading blogs, shopify community postings and listening to lots of videos. All FREE and I am learning ALOT!!

0 Likes
12 0 0

Good choice! :) Let me know if you wanna talk about anything or even just bounce ideas off me.

Can I ask how your store is doing at the moment? What sort of traffic are you receiving and what conversion rate are you rocking?

Hit me up at kunal@pushowl.com if you want to talk about Shopify, Ecom, Marketing or pretty much anything under the sun!
0 Likes
1 0 1

Don't do it! it is a trick to get you to give them a pile of $ and they will only tell you what you can learn from free places. WE used them and are not happy with the results. When we asked for our oney back, they made a bucnh of excuses as to why their "program" didn't work on our store and said we didn't follow their advice. We did exactly what they asked and the FB advertising about broke us - the cost of which far exceeded the amount of sales. 

1 Like
2 0 0

Hey Beth, my name is Josh, and I’m on the Customer Success team at eStore Incubator.

I know it’s been a little while since you posted this question, but I just came across it while doing some research.

I wanted to let you know where you can find reviews from students who have been through the eStore Incubator program.

We’ve had over 300 students give us written and video reviews of the program.

We can’t post all the videos in one place because it would take forever for the page to load… Haha

But you can check out a lot of them here:

https://estoreincubator.com/estore-incubator-reviews

That page has a list of the most common questions we get about the program, and our students’ answers to them after being in the course for a little while.

In fact, there’s a whole video with students who tried to learn eCommerce on their own before signing up for the program. Check out the video that’s titled “Can’t I just figure out this stuff on my own?” on the page above to see what they say.

Anyways, I hope you’re doing great and you’ve managed to find success with eCommerce!

Best wishes,

Josh

0 Likes
2 0 0

Fudd-99: This is Josh from eStore Incubator. I’m really sorry to hear that you didn’t get what you wanted out of the program!

Our students’ success is our absolute top priority, and I don’t say that lightly. I know personally I wouldn’t be involved in the company if it were some kind of scam.

Our founder, Paul, always preaches to us that we should do whatever it takes to help our students be successful. It’s why he’s spent a of time and money building out our support system over the years (mindset coaches, 24-hour help desk, Facebook ads experts, etc.). It REALLY matters to us that every student achieve the success they want through the eStore program.

I have no idea if this was you, but I know we did have a student recently who didn’t follow the advice of our team. They started an eCommerce store in a market that Facebook doesn’t like, the survival niche, and they got bad results with their Facebook ads. This was despite us telling them multiple times not to start their store in that market.

Again, this may not have been you. If you feel like you followed all our coaching but you’re still not getting results from it, please reach out to our support team. We can help you figure what next steps to take to start getting traction.

0 Likes
Tourist
54 0 2

I know a friend named Snigal who opted them and was badly disappointed. Then he tried SEO and spent $500 to get 10 times return. If you need I can send you that guys contact. 

Shopify Product SEO Expert - Since 2011. Send Website Link to Snapdregon at gmail for Free SEO Suggestions.
0 Likes
1 0 1
Hey Josh, you know what my problem is with ‘set ups’ like this?
You are making tons of money already, or so you claim, why don’t you agree to take a percentage of the profit from the people you help? Why do people always have to pay in advance without any guarantee? When you’re so sure it’s a rock solid product, why take money upfront?
I believe agreeing in a precentage of the profit of people you’re helping keeps you motivated to make them succesful... sounds more fair to me... just saying...
1 Like