Revisit my store

6 0 0

I have rewritten my product descriptions as suggested. I still would like a logo. I would also like help with SEO. I have read Shopify's "how to" on SEO but quite frankly I was just more confused. I also finally joined Facebook but have not intergrated my store with it. It's a bit overwhelming. I don't want to just BAM in your face here is my store. But I do need to drive traffic and convert sales. 

0 Likes
10 0 0

Hello,

To get more traffic and sales run Google AdWords campaign, Facebook Ads, Local marketing by 

doing SEO.

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Try ghibli-business.com!!! 

0 Likes
Excursionist
88 0 10

Hi Anne,

I noticed that many of your product pages don't have images on white backgrounds. This format is really effective for conversions as it leaves out any distractions from the picture.

Big stores like Amazon and know this and make it pretty much mandatory for their merchants to have a white background on their product photos, since they know it's what converts best.

You can learn more about white background vs. in-context product photos on this article.

If you need help getting your product photos edited, Pixc has a free Shopify app that can help you do just that.

Hope that helps!

Optimize your product photos for as little as $1.59. Try it for free: pixc.com/freetrial
0 Likes
Tourist
39 0 2

I can help you with SEO. I am working with many clients and have been able to retain clients since 2007. mail me on snapdregon at gmail dot com.

Shopify Product SEO Expert - Since 2011. Send Website Link to Snapdregon at gmail for Free SEO Suggestions.
0 Likes