SEO, Google Analytics

Christina_Baldw
1 0 0

I'd like to use a different analytics code other than Google but there's no additional field to place the code. How can I add this code to my pages without signing up for Google Analytics? 

0 Likes
ajaysartan1
1 0 0

hello please try this http://superithub.com it will really help you.

0 Likes
Holly13
Excursionist
147 0 5

You could try kissmetrics or mixpanel

Does this answer your question  - I am not too sure if you want to use Google Analytics or want something completely different.

Great images sell. Install our Shopify app and get 5 images edited free of charge. www.bit.ly/shopifyappforphotos

Have you tried Ecomfit?

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes

As long as got correct the Google Analytic is ID you integrate it to your website.

If you don't know, you have to sign the Google Analytics.

0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
157 0 10

Search Engine Optimization is a practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website which optimizes your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page.

Google Analytics is a web analytic tool that provides access to a massive amount of data related to how users find and interact with your website service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.

0 Likes