SEO optimization, site analysis says i dont have anchor text with some links

optimumbeing
Tourist
5 0 2

I am using nibbler to analyze my website but it says some links dont have anchor texts, the links it is pointing to are from featured content and link blocks, please tell me how i can add anchor text to link blocks and featured content.Screenshot_20210203-111625.jpg

AvidBrio
Shopify Expert
127 6 12

@optimumbeing  Open a full report and edit the code add link related to SEO report bug.

you can try your self https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-code   
edit the code 

If you find our comment helpful, hit the like button and accept it as a solution.
Want us to implement custom changes in your store? Contact us
Email me directly - jim@avidbrio.com
0 Likes
optimumbeing
Tourist
5 0 2

the report points to link blocks and featured content links , saying they don't have anchor text. I have searched the liquid but don't know how to add anchor text for the contents so that the anchor texts are automatically fetched from the content titles

0 Likes
AvidBrio
Shopify Expert
127 6 12

Each theme has its own architecture and workflow, so I suggest you hire us and we will work out a solution for your theme, email us at hello@avidbrio.com

If you find our comment helpful, hit the like button and accept it as a solution.
Want us to implement custom changes in your store? Contact us
Email me directly - jim@avidbrio.com
0 Likes