SEO

Highlighted
1 0 0

I’ve just launched a new website and need help with SEO. The Shopify partner has left me hanging for almost a week with no response. Any suggestions for hiring someone?

Regards,

Mike 

0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi

My name is Daniel and i run a digital marketing agency, we can provide quality seo services for you, email me on daniel@digitalmarketingfusionpros.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello Friend,

SAG IPL is a Jaipur based offshore IT company that provide wordwide, we offer all types DIGITAL MARKETING Services.

If you want join our company please contact on tech@sagipl.com.

Our Digital Marketing Services-

SEO (On Page SEO AND Off page SEO)

SMO

PPC

ASO

ICO

APP Marketing

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
760 26 206

Hi Michael,

Yes, I do specialize in SEO and happy to prepare a custom quote for you. Just let me know what are your current sales goals [for the next 3 months, 6 months and 12 months], what is your ideal monthly budget, that you'd feel comfortable with for the next 12 months, and we can see if we are a good fit to work together. Just shoot me an email at maggie@rockpapercopy.info with your details. 

Get to Google page #1 in FOUR days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://rebrand.ly/30days2page1
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

You can Hire Freelancer on Upwork with in your Budget..Just check their Profile Stats

@Michael_Faulkne wrote:

I’ve just launched a new website and need help with SEO. The Shopify partner has left me hanging for almost a week with no response. Any suggestions for hiring someone?

Regards,

Mike 

0 Likes

I have a friend can refer to you for optimizing your website in Search Engine.

If you're interested, please pm.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello Michael,

Adriana here from Adolab. I'm the creator of an app called Get Clicked SEO.

We can help guide you with your SEO if you'd like to take the DIY approach. Our app offers a very powerful feature called "structured data" in which we create JSON-ld code customized for your site so that Google can award your site with "rich snippets" (enhanced search results). Our app has a training video library where you can learn all the skills needed to take your website to the next level, plus VIP 24/7 customer support.

We are also headquartered in California, USA and are two person (husband wife) team who are SEO experts.

We have customers who have had terrible past experiences getting burned with SEO agencies that created questionable backlinks and actually hurt their SEO ranking more than helped them. 

In contrast, we have helped teach these customers how to do their own SEO so that they can save money and improve their site without having to hire someone to do it for them.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested. I would be happy to answer any questions about our app at support@adolab.com

Cheers,
Adriana @ adolab

0 Likes