SEO

martinibercolli
1 0 0

Hello friends,

I'm new on shopify & I would like to know how can I upgrade the SEO of my website.

Regards.

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

HI, I can do the SEO of your website kindly do contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hi @martinibercolli 

For starters, you can focus on off page and on page of the site.  Updating metas on all pages, heading tag optimization, adding alts text in images, optimizing schemas, robots.txt, etc needs to be updated.

I can give more details on how you can upgrade SEO if you share the URL.

0 Likes
anonymous1989
Tourist
9 0 1

The first step is to find a proficient SEO company, and I recommend https://websitestrategies.com.au/seo-consultant-sunshine-coast/Coast for various reasons. You can get a free quote on their website or contact a website strategist for further communication. If you want to do it on your own, they provide SEO trainings in person or online. I also did the SEO for my website on my own first period, but after decided to let a professional do it. You can start with promoting it on social media platforms and different communities, and slowly implement other strategies.

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 39

To upgrade the SEO of your website:

Good content stays in the first place in site search and cannot be changed. Well-designed content for users who want to make their website more attractive, which enhances the power and value of the website. Improve your writing skills.

When you are updating something that is a clear indication of the importance of the website, be sure to modify it. View your items in a list and update as needed.

When designing a website, there will be a space between the <head> tags and the title so that the title contains the metadata on each page. If you have a CMS site developed by members of the original UMC website, it will be available for this data in the future. However, it is important to check and update Meta Island as the site changes over time.

0 Likes
SteveBenjamins
Excursionist
9 1 1

First, you need to evaluate metrics such as site speed, time on site, time on page, bounce rate, exit rate, ...

To optimize SEO for your website, you are essentially trying to improve the user experience. In the Shopify app store there are some apps that help improve SEO for your website known as SEO suite, SEO doctor, SEO booster,...

These apps provide features such as: image optimization, Auto-add Google structured data, SEO Analysis for product page, Instant page loading, Redirect invalid links,....To learn more about these apps and their functions, you refer to the article at this link. Highly recommend 

0 Likes