SHOPIFY CUSTOMER CARE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello...

I want shopify customer care phone number and email id or live chat link for online store related support. I am not able to find the same anywhere.

Also I want to configure product tax GST for all the products. I am from Maharashtra, India so I want to configure Tax for Maharashtra is 5% GST which bifurcates in 2.5% SGST & 2.5% CGST for the product sale value below Rs.1050/- and for sale value equal or more than 1050/- GST will be 12% which bifurcates in 6% SGST & 6% CGST. Rest all states which we will sell it comes under IGST for the same sale value below Rs.1050/- 5% IGST and for sale value more than 1050/- GST will be 12% IGST.

Also I want to configure Shipping charges where order value is less than Rs.750/- We will charge Rs.50/- as shipping charges to the customers and for order value more than Rs.750/- there will be no shipping charges. Also I want to configure pin codes for which area we delivered the goods and for some specific pin codes there will be no shipping charges for whatever the order value. We will ship them free. At the time of shopping can customers see whether we deliver to their pin code or not? (In product detail page.)

Also how can I configure customer Invoice and email/sms templates for communication purpose? Packing slip configuration needed for paper size A5 and content which we want.

How can I upload all product images in bulk & get their links?

Please help me to configure the same.

Regards,

Aslam Pathan
+91 7757049922

0 Likes