SHOPIFY PAYOUT ERROR

Solved
NathanP1
1 0 0

Hello, 

I accidentally typed in the incorrect info when setting up my Shopify initially and now I am getting an error which says” your old account info must match the one we have on file” however there is know way of me knowing the mistake I made so i cannot fix the bank account error. Now I cannot receive any of my payout and I can’t change the bank info please help immediately because this is completely messing up my businesses .

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1684 178 490

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @NathanP1 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. 

When it comes to issues such as this, our Support Team needs to authenticate you as the owner of the account and then escalate this to the Account Integrity team so that they can make it possible for you to change your banking details without knowing the old ones. These escalations generally take 2-3 business/working days. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes