SHOPIFY PHILIPPINES PRICING

exodus
1 0 0

Hi All,

I am new to the platform and still on trial period. I am planning to upgrade to the basic plan here in the Philippines for $13/ month but I just recently received an email from shopify saying that the prices will be adjusted according to the global plans which is now $24/month for the basic plan. I tried clicking the select plan on my account and still shows $13/month for the latter. Now I am confused which one to believe. I don't want any BS/surprises in my bill.

Thanks in advance guys.

Phil

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 43 84

Hi, @exodus.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I understand that there may have been some confusion between the email and the pricing reflected in the admin, and I appreciate you taking the time to clarify the correct plan costs. The pricing change for plans in the Philippines is effective February 1, 2021. The costs shown in the admin as well as on the pricing page will be updated to reflect the global plans on that date. This update will bring the plans for the Philippines up to speed with the rest of the Shopify plans, allowing for continued improvement on the platform.

How is everything going with your store? It sounds like you're almost ready to launch. I recommend reviewing The Shopify Store Launch Checklist beforehand to make sure everything is ready to go. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes