SHOPIFY STORE NOT AVAILABLE after attempt buying domain.

Highlighted
3 0 0

So a full week 12 hours a day work in the garbage bin?

I started last week opening a store and prepared everything until I was ready to put it online. So decided to buy a domain name and wanted to pay wit my CC.

I got an error that there was a Problem with postal code and after that I could not access anything anymore.

I did use my CC from the Netherlands while my shop is registered in Panamá because I live here. So maybe that is the problem, but this is no reason to immediately block everything.

And if you buy a domain name with your CC why Shopify connects that immediately with your shop? That should be a seperate handling -> setting up your payment details for the shop.

I did not even get an email from support. Online support does not give solutions. Contact is also not possible, or not easy to find. Very bad support this is.

ejverf_0-1597893039736.png

I hope somebody can help my finding the correct route to solve this, because I spent a LOT of time in this.

Thanks in advance.

ejverf

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

So I tried in the mean time:

Chat support : not posssible. you have to select your store but when you do it gives error because it is not available

email: filled in support ticket -> no response Your ticket number is 19155163.   Your ticket number is 19155326

Phone: they don't help at phone anymore. They redirect you to the awesome customer support online which is unable to give direct support.

Anyone other possibilities to try?

It has been a long time since I have had such difficulties with getting support.....

0 Likes