SHOPIFY TRIAL EXTENSION. HELP NEEDED

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello can someone please help contact Shopify. I desperately need my trial extended and would like to speak to someone directly in regards. It is very important. Your compassion is greatly appreciated. All help appreciated.

begood222life@gmail.com

or available through contact via forum's default shopify contact address.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
674 71 101

Hello, @begoodtolife! Thanks for your question.

You can contact a Support Advisor to discuss extending your trial through the contact page here.  Phone support is a volume based callback system, so if there is a callback spot available, you’ll see it on that page. Otherwise there is 24/7 support available to you via live chat and email. 

If choosing live chat, the flow to connect to it can be somewhat confusing, so let me walk you through the steps: 

• Enter your store name (or indicate that you don’t have a store)
  • Choose the chat option, and you’ll be brought to a search page that looks like this: 

20-10-n7ohu-z2z0q

• Enter a topic and click Search 
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green Continue button to connect to a live chat. It looks like this:

20-10-psvlc-ktjiz

How many days are left on your trial? I’m also here and happy to help look into your trial extension eligibility, therefore I’ve sent you an email to proceed with that. Feel free to reply back!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes