SHOPIFY WILL CLOSE YOUR STORE UNJUSTLY

Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

Shopify recently cancelled my store. I sell anti-air pollution scarves. Started in 2019.

Companies like vogmask.com / airinum.com / shopausair.com all are allowed to use Shopify.

They tell me, I am a risk. If my store is a risk then what about the others? What about all the fake mask companies you let dropship? I actually make the product and have test results.

Shopify took my monthly fee and theme I invested in and closed my store. I am a legitimate company, legal, and back all my claims. 

I have begged you guys to escalate the case and review my case so you could see I am legitimate. 

I warn all of you to be wary of Shopify. These crooks ruined my business for no reason other than a competitor store red flagged me to take me out. 

Yet you guys allow so many scam, and fraud companies to sell via Shopify. and decided to end me after months of taking my money!

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 8.36.06 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

How does Scamify support small business during one of the most chaotic times to be a merchant?

They, simply end you. 

Scamify's Business Butcher team could care less about you, your store, your life, etc. They will take your money and run. 

Just look around at the support you've been given and read this forum. 

You've been warned. If there's something up with your account, the end is near. 

Run while you can, before their Business Butcher Anti-Support Team cuts you down.

0 Likes