SIze and colour Variants are not working on my new theme

Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 2

Dear SHopify friends

I need your help urgently please!!! I have purchased my new theme Canopy and we noticed that on some of our products (and now it seems that they are quite a lot unfortunately) the Size and Color variant boxes cannot be selected by my customers so actually the customers are not able to choose their size and their colour to make a purchase and i really dont know what to do. The only thing i want to do now is to cry as i am trying to make the best for my shop and now this comes up!!! When we first had this on preview we prechecked that everything were working but obviously we were not lucky enough to choose and check the products that are facing this issue with the size and colour variant boxes. Has anyone faced the same situation? Can someone help me on this?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Evangelia

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 31 66

Hi, Evangelia!

Katy here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear that this has been causing you trouble on your site. ?  I can completely imagine the frustration, particularly when you are putting a lot of work into getting things set up correctly for your business. 

However, not to worry. There are a couple of things that you can try, to help fix this. ?

One possible cause of this may be due to any customizations or edits that you have made to your theme's code. If you have made any edits to your theme, you can roll these back, by following this guide here. In this case, you may need to go to your product.liquid template. You can find this in your admin > online store > themes > actions > edit html/ css > templates > product-template.liquid. 

Alternatively, if this does relate to the theme it's self you can always chat to the developer directly to help you with this. You can find their direct contact details here.

One thing I did also notice when browsing your site, is that your 'Shop now' button links to your admin login page. Changing this to a public facing collection URL would be best here. 

I do hope this helps you out, and that you have everything back on track soon! If there is anything that our team can help you with from here, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Katy | Shopify | support@shopify.com

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
31 0 6

This happened to me recently - it turned out to be a conflict with an app we had installed. Contact the theme developers and ask them to take a look, then look at your apps and customizations!

1 Like
Tourist
49 0 2

Friends thank you so much!!!!! I really appreciate it.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Looking for most credible and authentic E-Commerce solution for your E-Commerce website? Avoid all the risky platforms facing clinches and security threats and get your hands on the enterprise level E-Commerce solution Shopify which is solely designed for high volume fast growing merchants like yours. https://goo.gl/UgixbY

0 Likes