Why isn't my Shopify SMS notification functioning properly?

AdamMilkFoods
6 0 0

I have purchased shopify plan and completed developing my store. I am trying to send SMS notification to users and it fails to work. I have tried all the solutions provided in previous similar posts but I am unable to receive SMS alerts. I have even tried different numbers none of them seem to be working. My store is going live in a day, I need help.

Replies 8 (8)

AdamMilkFoods
6 0 0

How do I get Shopify Experts to respond to my queries? There is no way to call them and there is no other way of getting support other than posting on community.

AdamMilkFoods
6 0 0

I am still waiting for a reply. What does one have to do to get help here?

AdamMilkFoods
6 0 0

How do I reach shopify support?

AdamMilkFoods
6 0 0

I am really frustrated with the lack of support and the delay in making my store live. How do I get help from Shopify?

magecomp
Shopify Partner
264 20 31

Hello @AdamMilkFoods 

You should try third party apps like https://apps.shopify.com/mage-whatsapp-bot?

It has SMS send functionality to customers and to merchant as well.

Helping voluntarily. Please like and accept the solution if it helps. Thanks!
Our Bestseller Shopify Apps    |      Mobile App Builder by MageComp    |      Limit Qty Purchase

Need a developer?  Just visit MageComp website
Suricata
Excursionist
20 0 9

Did you find any solution to this? I have the same problem. Shopify lets the customer enter phone number to receive notifications but no notifications arrive... Sure there are apps for this but if Shopify has this function, shouldn't it work?

toehugger
Visitor
1 0 0

Has there been any resolution to this, I have the same issue.

janvi_22
20 0 0

Hello, @AdamMilkFoods,

I have seen your requirement, I can suggest you one extension that will help you to send SMS to your customers called SMS All in One SMS Notifications.

The Features of this app are as below: 

• Send SMS Notifications via your own sender ID
  • Support multiple SMS API Gateway 
  • Notify customers about the order, shipment, and delivery
  • Personalize notifications using variables

For More Information: Shopify App All in One Notification

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you. 

banned