SOLVED: How to set up minimum order quantities for each product

Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 0

Hi Dear, I recommend you a wonderful app to set up minimum order quantities for each product. The eCommerce store faces many problems such as products higher shipping and handling, and re-ordering costs. Shopify minimum order amount app restricts customer order into minimum and maximum product range.  The user cant moves on the checkout page until completing the minimum price and product quantity requirements.  

305ff4353e00022fc0a83b43ee9f6c61

d74d6ceb22b2eeffbd53cbe9c88be841

7b897cc5739093f96171687197505b7a

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Is it possible to apply this code to the minimal theme?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Use an app. If you code it, it will not work for the subsequent cart, checkout, email pages

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The App order logic is already installed with minimum and maximum order requirements already applied however my question relates to the minimum amount required to show in the quantity section of the product, not relying on a pop up to advise the customer when adding under the minimum to cart. Is this possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi James, 

I've added the code (also using Debut theme) and it works really well but I am having the same issue with the two quantity boxes. I added the code above as suggested by Luis_keiffer but it's not working on my theme. 

I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like with the snippet code added (without the additional piece of code). 

Any help would be much appreciated. I want the quantity box to show on other products as normal but the ones tagged to show the other type of quantity box with the minimum number in. 

Like I say, I would be very grateful for any input you have here?

Thanks,

Meg

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 12.22.39.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

you can send me an invite and I can look at it quickly - sales [at] afterdarkgrafx.com  - of course - put @ where [at] is....

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hanks, sent you an invite!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@MeganStudio thank you but I need access to the products too to see how you have it setup

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sorry, updated! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello @Louis_Kieffer , I just want to limit the quantity to 2.
How would I combine his code with your revised code for just one product to be a minimum of 2?

0 Likes