SPENT $150 ON ADS - NO SALES - PLEASE HELP

Solved
4 0 0

I have spent around $150 on Instagram ads but still no results. There is traffic but there are no sales. This is my second month so far. I've tried everything to get a sale but no. Someone, please help me out.

Here is the website, flowerjewelsco.com

PLEASE HELP ME!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 1 3

Hi Flowerjewel,

I looked at your site and from what I can see, and from a men's perspective, you only have 1 item in different colors under the Men's Accessories section, and that bracelet will only appeal to a certain small niche, which there is nothing wrong with but are your ads targeting that specific niche?

That's all the feedback that I have from a men's perspective, hopefully someone else can chime in with better, more in-depth advice.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank you for the response! My ads were not really on the men's section, they were mostly about women's accessories and jewelry. I had an ad on Instagram, meme page with 1.3 million followers. The ad got around 16k likes, it was a video with writing on top saying "OMG, look at what my bf got me. I'm actually about to cry." And the description/caption had my Instagram page. My Instagram page also had my link. Here is the link for the video ad, https://kapwi.ng/c/BtGOXFMu

Thank You!

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 17 39

Hello, there! 

My name is Ren and I am from the Shopify support team - here to help you out. I had a look at your website and can see you've done a nice job of curating products and setting up your site. I do have several suggestions for you to consider implementing to help drive conversions. When you ran your instagram ads, did you feature one specific product or the website in general? Can you check your analytics and see if customers left the landing page or left any abandoned carts?...

Something to try would be to focus on one product and feature it as a promotion item with a red sale price. I notice you have a promotion banner but it's not always the first thing someone will see. Try creating more content for your landing page to keep a customers attention and draw them in with your promotion.

It looks like all of your products are jewelry so instead of categorizing into "men" and "women" try adding menu items to describe the category or product. (ie, bracelets, rings, watches). 

You mentioned running instagram ads but I don't see any social media links. The key to having success through social media marketing is maintaining a social media account with daily content for people to follow. Staying engaged with your customers is a really nice way to build company trust! Check out our guide to Social Media marketing.  I would also love to see an "About" section that talks a little bit about you, where you are from and about your drive behind wanting to sell these products.

Finally, take a look at this comprehensive guide written in our forums that goes over all the fundamental things you should have in place before spending money on ads. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank you so much, will be trying each one of your tips!

0 Likes