SSL Certificate Issues - NET;;ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Highlighted
1 0 0

Since last Thursday/Friday I have been having issues with the SSL certificate for my website which has led to a downturn in visitors and sales to my Shopify store for the past 5 days.
I was first alerted to the issue by a customer who sent me screenshots as she could not get on the website and had the error message above pop up. Every day since I have had people tell me they can't get on it.
Since then I have been in daily contact with Shopify, spent hours on phone and live chat and they have reset my SSL certificate 3 times. This has not worked at all and I am growing desperate.
I have also contacted my domain name manager and they said it has nothing to do with them and is to do with Shopify's website configuration and ssl certificate. I even asked them to visit my website and they got the same error message!
The issue remains the same. I have some customers who can access the website easily and some customers who can't access it without the error message. I can access the website.
I had my friend screenshot the error message and have attached it here, weirdly it says the certificate is held by a wildlife display company and not Shopify. 
Has anyone had the same or a similar issue and how did you fix it? Please help!

error msg screenshot.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hello Minnie, have you fixed the issue? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Minni azd amora,

Have you fixed this issue. I've got the same issue, the difference is that I can't open my webshop if I use VPN client. I get the same error message.

Thanks,

Peti

0 Likes