SSL Pending

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello shopify community. I purchased a domain off shopify for my first online store. I followed all the steps correctly and purchased te domain off shopify and it says SSL pending for a couple days now. I need this to be taken care because i cannot sell any product until I receive that SSL. Someone please help 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 20 28

Hey, @AshEcomm!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your domain. I'm happy to help work this out with you! In order to see what's going on here, I'll need to take a closer look into your account and domain settings. Before I can do that, I do need to authenticate you on the account in question first. 

I've just sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Can you please reply back to that email and let me know your .myshopify.com URL? If you use an alternate email address to log into your Shopify account, please specify that in your email reply so that we can authenticate accordingly.

Looking forward to hearing back!  

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I am having the exact same issue
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 20 28

Hey, @Tcdbufter90628!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue with your domain. I'll be glad to help get to the bottom of this! Let's get you authenticated so I can take a closer look into the shop and domain settings. 

I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Can you please reply back to that email and let me know your .myshopify.com URL? If you use an alternate email address to log into your Shopify account, please let me know the other email address in your email reply so that we can authenticate accordingly.

Looking forward to hearing back!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you, I responded to your email!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 20 28

Hi, @Tcdbufter90628!

Excellent! Thank you for the email reply. I'll get back to you in that email thread and we can continue to work on this together. 

0 Likes