SSL pending

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello so im having trouble with my domain name, I transfered it with google domain to shopify and its been more then 48h about to be four days and still says pending how do I fix this problem for i can have my sight secure and running ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
683 85 122

Hi, @alyssaramirez83,

Hank here from Shopify.

The most common reason that your SSL is still pending is due to what is known as domain propagation which can take up to 72 hours to update across servers worldwide, although it is normally resolved within a few hours. However, when it goes outside of this, it is usually down to the DNS settings when connecting your domain.

The most important thing to note is to ensure that there are not multiple A records associated. You will need to ensure that only one A record is associated as this will have a direct effect with your SSL certificate. I will share a snippet from the guide below for ease of access!

18-43-aueic-sa9bk

Can you share your URL, and I can check the DNS settings? Note that once you make any changes to the URL, it can take up to 72 hours as previously mentioned. 

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes