SSL pending

Highlighted
2 0 0

Dear,

I am starting up a website and selected a plan.

Yesterday I succesfully added my own domain to my shopify shop.

SSL is still pending, for me to accept orders my website needs to be SSL certified or the browser won't allow to proceed.

Can someone please help me with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 62

Hi @tyn,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in.

Shopify provides SSL certificates for all domains on Shopify stores. Once you connect your domain it can take up to 24 hours for the SSL certificate to be provisioned. You should see this SSL alert removed shortly, but you can double-check by going to Online Store > Domains.

If you no longer see the alert in your admin but still seeing the "Store is not secure" alert on the storefront, you may need to clear your cache and refresh your page.

How has your store setup experience been so far? Is this your first Shopify store? I'd love to hear more about your business and what fueled you to start it. If you're interested in learning materials, I'd suggest checking out our Shopify Compass. This is our hub for all learning materials to share with you!

As always, please let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Dani 

The SSL is still pending.. Please fix this, a secured website is the most important thing to have on a website.

I experience a very slow / lack of attention to this situation.

The information need to be secured, we have past the 24 hour and almost reached the 38 hour of pending SSL.

I want this fixed, when I use SSL security on my host provider, they instantly set it within a few hours and it's set.

Attention: I have not set a SSL already at my provider on my shopify domain, but on other website with other platforms so that can't be the problem.

Inform me please whats the issue.

I can give you my website in private to look into this.

Kind regards,

Tyn

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@tyn  Don't get carried away unnecessarily. SSL has not been working on my site for 6 days and they cannot solve my problem. Maybe they would succeed if they had someone who knows how to do it. The problems are somewhere on their platform and they have no one to solve it. The days when Shopify had the best support in the world are gone. They are now far below average. I started making a word press website and preparing for migration.

Good luck with this.

0 Likes