SSL pending

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello dear sellers, I am new to Shopify and have built my store. After I connected the domain and waited more than a day but it still write "SSL pending". And when I go to the site, he writes that it is not protected. What should I do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
912 78 102

Hi @Ayxan,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

Sure thing! When making any DNS changes, it can take 48 hours for those edits to fully update. Who is your domain provider? If you bought the domain from Shopify it should automatically within 48 hours. If you are pointing the domain to Shopify using a third party domain service, then I'd recommend following this third-party domain set up guide. 

If you could share your domain with me here I'd be happy to take a closer look at the set up just to make sure everything is in order. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I bought a domain from Domain.com and my site still won't open.

Here is the link - Removed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
912 78 102

Hi @Ayxan,

Thanks for letting me know! I can see that your domain isn't pointing to Shopify correctly. Can you log into your domains admin and remove the A record that's pointing to 66.96.162.140 as shown in this screenshot. As well, the CNAME doesn't seem to be pointing to shops.myshopify.com as shown here. Can you change this info too? Domain.com's customer support here can help too if you would like to share this guide with them. 

Please let me know how this goes! 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes