Solved

Why is my online store not available and how can I fix it?

Taez
Visitor
1 0 0

Trying to view store says “something went wrong”. What happened ? The store is unavailable, What can I do ?

Accepted Solutions (2)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Taez,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

What you’ve described here is account specific which we’re unable to support on a public thread via the Shopify Community. That said, I'd recommend double-checking your inbox, spam and junk folder in case you have received an email from Shopify. If you have, please reply back to that email when you can. If you can't see an email, please contact our live chat, email or callback support here so we can authenticate your account and take a closer look into this with you.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I’m happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @LILI-ZHENG,

Nick here from Shopify!

Sorry to hear that your store is unavailable after paying the invoice for your plan. This could be happening for a number of reasons and is difficult to know the exact reason without taking a closer look into your account. We can't look into account specific information for store accounts right now, but it seems you are already in touch with someone on our support team about this. I took a look and your ticket is already with the correct team and your best bet is to continue the conversation there, as I would only be going back to start the process from scratch for you again. Someone from the team will be in touch with you about this soon, but you are already in the correct place and have taken the right steps! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

Hi @Taez,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

What you’ve described here is account specific which we’re unable to support on a public thread via the Shopify Community. That said, I'd recommend double-checking your inbox, spam and junk folder in case you have received an email from Shopify. If you have, please reply back to that email when you can. If you can't see an email, please contact our live chat, email or callback support here so we can authenticate your account and take a closer look into this with you.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I’m happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LILI-ZHENG
Visitor
1 0 0

rovsun-cn.myshopify.com is my store. This store is unavailable after i selected a plan and paid the invoice. My support ticket number is 23711219 . Kindly open my store. Thanks!

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @LILI-ZHENG,

Nick here from Shopify!

Sorry to hear that your store is unavailable after paying the invoice for your plan. This could be happening for a number of reasons and is difficult to know the exact reason without taking a closer look into your account. We can't look into account specific information for store accounts right now, but it seems you are already in touch with someone on our support team about this. I took a look and your ticket is already with the correct team and your best bet is to continue the conversation there, as I would only be going back to start the process from scratch for you again. Someone from the team will be in touch with you about this soon, but you are already in the correct place and have taken the right steps! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.