Sale Price Miss Placed

Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 1

Hi,

The sale price of my products appears normal, however, for some reason is also appears in the bottom left corner above my footer. I was wondering how I can delete this.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
565 28 187

Hi, @Teyanna

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out! 

So that I can help look into this further, can you please confirm the following details: 

• Is this happening on all of your products?
  • Does this happen on a particular page on your site?
  • Did this happen after coding changes were made to your site? If so, which changes did you make?

Additionally, which theme are you using? You can find the name of your theme in your Shopify admin under 'Online Store > Themes'. If you're using a third-party theme, I suggest contacting your theme developer about this by following these steps. However, if you're using a Shopify-developed theme instead, I can certainly help take a closer look into this. 

Feel free to also let me know your store's URL so I check things out from my end. 

Keep me posted on the above! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 1

Hi,

This happens to all products, and no particular page on the site. I have no idea what changes were made as a lot has happened. The website is www.jaznangel.com.au feel free to have a look from there. Thank You 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
565 28 187

Hi, @Teyanna

I appreciate you getting back to me with these details. I checked out your store on my end, and I'm seeing the same issue on your product pages with the price showing up near the footer. 

Did you have a chance to determine which theme you're using? You can confirm this information directly in your Shopify admin under 'Online Store > Themes'

If you're using a third party theme, then the best option is to contact your theme developer about this. However, as mentioned previously, if you're using a Shopify-developed theme, I'm happy to help further. 

Please let me know the name of your theme so we can continue with the best course of action. 

Thanks! 

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 1

Hi!

Im using the Debut theme

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
565 28 187

Hi again, @Teyanna

Thanks for confirming the name of your theme. 

Since you're using Debut, which is a Shopify-developed theme, I can definitely help take a closer look into this with our team.

To start this process, I'm going to reach out to you via email to verify your account on our end. Please reply directly back to my email once you receive it so we can continue with the next steps, and help reach a resolution. 

Talk soon! 

0 Likes