Sales Funnel App - (Like ClickFunnels)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi - Anyone tell me what Shopify compatible apps out there come close to the functionality of ClickFunnels? Looking for some nice page set-ups with the ability to Order Bump and One Time Offer on the way to the (Shopify)  Check-Out.

TIA!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi jlynch401,

You can consider try PageFly landing page builder app from Shopify app store. I've tried myself ClickFunnels and PageFly can replicate what ClickFunnels do with building highly customizable landing page. PageFly goes beyond that with the detailed Analytics dashboard showing you the traffic and conversion.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
241 0 21

Shogun is the top ranked page builder for Shopify, and we would love for you to try our app.

At the time of this post, we have 460 positive reviews.

Here is a link for 20% off any Shogun Drag and Drop Page Builder for Shopify plan:

https://getshogun.com/d/shogun20

Email me at support@getshogun.com if you have any questions.

Nick Raushenbush | Co-founder, Shogun | nick@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Does it come with upsell / downsells

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

5hkF0WXKLqDW4GoejJ.gif
Shopify apps that compete with clickfunnels functionality?

Honey, no.

They don't exist.

Not yet at least.

The best workflow right now for selling physical products with good upsell is the following:

1. Designing your entire funnel in clickfunnels (upsells and all) 
  2. Integrate your Shopify store to Clickfunnels (using the Shopfunnel app)
  3. Watch the sales roll in! (And then fulfill the orders normally inside of Shopify.. Shopfunnel will make orders appear as-if they came from shopify directly)

That's what I've done and have had great success. Massively increased our sales and average order value with this workflow.

Good luck! 

>> App to connect CF and shopify here: https://apps.shopify.com/clickfunnels-integration-app

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE and/or Accept Solutions ❤️
0 Likes