Sales Report based on sizes sold

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are a t-shirt brand and need a report to tell us how many size "Larges" in "x" syle shirt were sold during a partiular time period.  We are told that this report doesn't exist.  That seems silly...anyone know how to get this report?

0 Likes
Highlighted
28 0 0

Hi Marah , If you capture this data as part of the product info I  belive we can help you

Please contact me via email Ron@predictivestore.com 

Best Ron@predictivestore.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 0 6

Hi Marah!

I'm Brendan, a Shopify Guru.

This information can be found in the reports section of your store's admin by navigating to Reports > Sales > Sales by product variant SKU. This will display the number of items sold, as well as the dollar value of items sold for each variant in your store. 
We also have a help topic that goes into more depth on store reports here.

Hope this information helps! Please reach out to the Guru team if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Brendan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
660 0 121

In BetterReports, there are 2 built-in reports just for that purpose ('Monthly sales by product' and 'Monthly sales by product variant')

(Disclaimer: I own this app)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
78 0 5

Hi @Marah_Odgers,

Report Pundit can fetch Sales report by Size and Style. 

The report can be viewed onscreen or exported within a few seconds.

We have a pre-created report. You can also select additional fields required in the report.

Contact us if you need help in creating a report  at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 2

Hi Brendan.

I am inquring about this as well. The problem with your report is that it takes both variants into the report.  So if there is a color and size - it puts them together and you can't just have a report on the size.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 2

I went to download your app but it was too expensive at $40USD for a size report that I would need.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 2

I'm not seeing size summary report in your information page.  On your media pages.

0 Likes