Sales Report by Fulfillment Location

taylorjohnston
Tourist
7 0 6

I need something that will report sales and include the fulfillment location but I'm not able to add fulfillment location as a filter to my custom report. I've tried adding pos location but it only tells me sales by pos location, it doesn't tell me the fulfillment location for online sales.

Rosstheboss
Excursionist
12 0 8

I really need this as well! I can't believe this has been overlooked.

Can Shopify please offer this? Online sales come from different sources and we need to know which location to attribute the sale to. It's almost impossible to do accounting correctly without it.

vestiquehq
Tourist
3 0 0

Our store could really use this report as well. Would love to be able to see how much each fulfillment location is filling per day/per month. I put the feature request in with shopify and they recommended that I check out two 3rd party apps in the meantime: Better Reports and Data Export Reports. Will look into each but wanted to share the knowledge in case this is helpful to anyone else!

0 Likes
KBetterReports
Shopify Partner
66 0 12

Hi @taylorjohnston @vestiquehq and @Rosstheboss ,

Kritesh here from Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports will be able to help here. We can create a report that can bifurcate the sales metrics (and quantity sold) by their fulfillment location. We can also show the sales by the fulfillment dates (instead of sale date).

For @vestiquehq's report on tracking the number of fulfillments processed by a location, we can create that too along with calculating the average time taken for fulfillment (from the sales date).

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out to hello@betterreports.com, if you have any further questions or need help to set these up.

0 Likes