Sales Report by Location

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! 

Does anyone know how to pull a custom sales by location report? 

Trying to find my total sales in one state 

There used to be a feature in Reports that broke down sales by different variables but now it is not there. 

Does anyone know how to access this information? 

Trying to file my quarterly taxes !!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
257 32 41

Hey there, @herucosmetics!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Report availability will depend on the plan your store is on. Do you know which plan you're currently using?

You can find the full list of which reports are included in each plan in this guide. Stores on the Basic plan and higher are able to filter and tailor analytics by selecting an option in the top right corner of the open report. The only reports that aren't able to filter are the Financial reports, which is where your tax reports are located. That being said, if you log into your Admin and go to Analytics > Reports > Finances > Taxes and set/apply the date range, you should be able to see regions listed as well as the name of the tax charged.

You may also be interested in integrating an app like Better Reports or Quickbooks by Bold for access to more reports (as well as building custom reports) and bookkeeping purposes!

I hope this information helps. If there's anything I can clarify, please let me know.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
58 0 0

Hi @herucosmetics,

With Report Pundit, you can create a custom sales by location. The reports can be based on POS location, customer shipping location or customer billing location. Many Shopify merchants use these reports to file state taxes based on tax jurisdiction. We can also separate taxable and non-taxable sales.

There are more than 80 pre-created form various categories like sales & order reports, product & product variant reports, inventory reports tax reports, fulfillment reports, billing reports, payout reports, customer reports, and Google Analytics visitor metrics report.

Report Pundit costs only $10 to $50 based on your Shopify plan.

Please contact us by live chat support or email at support@reportpundit.com if you need help to create custom reports.

Thanks!!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes