Sales Reports By Customer Tag?

2 0 0

I have been tracking my customers origin source by placing a tag from where they came from in their customer profile.  For example, if they came from Google, they would have a "google" tag and so forth.  

Not that I've got everyone tagged, I would like to generate a sales report and filter the report by these customer tags so I can view the sales generated from each tag.  

How can I do this in the Shopify reporting? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 1 6

Hi there!

Alexa here with the Shopify team.

While there currently isn't a way to create reports for customers based on tags, there is actually a report already available on where a customer originated from.

If you visit Analytics > Reports > Acquisition > Visitors by referrer. This report will indicate where customers came from, whether that is from Google, Facebook, and so on.

Best regards,

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify

[Shopify Help Documents](https://help.shopify.com/)
[Shopify Blog](https://www.shopify.ca/blog)
[Shopify Forums](https://ecommerce.shopify.com/forums)

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks Alexa, but that doesn't help.  Some customers come from sources that can't be directly tracked via referrers.  

That really sucks you can't do this, I was hoping the reporting system would be a bit more robust. :(

0 Likes

Hi there,

We have a CSV data export app, EZ Exporter, that may be able to help with this.  You can export your Order data and set a custom filter for the "Customer Tags" field.

For example, you can set a filter like:

• Customer Tags contains google

You can combine multiple filters as well so you can do something like:

• Customer Tags contains google
  • Referring Site ends with google

One thing to note is that the Order data is historical.  So if the customer was tagged "google" after he placed the order, then that customer tag won't show up in the data. The data will basically only contain the customer tags that were active when the order was placed.

We have a 7-day free trial so you can try our app first to see if it will work for you. 

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at jonathan@highviewapps.com if you have any questions.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: apps.shopify.com/partners/highview-apps
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 103

Hello there,

Our app Better Reports can do that, with the help of custom reports.

For example, here are a few reports we could create for you:

-Monthly sales per tag

-Overall sales per tag

-Order per tag

And many more!

Feel free to reach out to me directly at clement@betterreports.co so I can help you with that.

Best,

Clement

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello There,

UVdesk will provide Quick Filter View for easy & swift filtering. Not only Tags but also Group, Team, Agent, Status, Priority, Source, Date (After & Before) and Label as well will be the option for filtering.

UVdesk - Free Shopify Helpdesk is also available.

For more details and query please email us at support@uvdesk.com 

Warm Respects
Vidushi Singh

0 Likes
Tourist
78 0 2

Hello -

I'm John from Data Export. Data Export is a cost-effective and powerful reporting tool that can report product, customer or order tags among various other reports. The tags can be customised based on any unique logic that applies to your store.

As you suggested, we can filter orders that have a tag which contains "Google" or multiple tags.

Please contact me if you have any questions on tag-based reporting. I'm reachable at john@dayspringlabs.com

Thanks!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 103

Better Reports can do that :)

0 Likes

Hi there,

Our app EZ Exporter can help with this as well.

We have advanced custom filtering support so you can specify something like this in the order export:

Customer Tags contains google

We have a grouping and aggregation feature also. So in additional to specifying the filters, you can also group by a field and aggregate the values of certain fields within that group.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: apps.shopify.com/partners/highview-apps
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

We pride ourselves on our superior customer service assisting you, the patient with whatever questions or concerns you may have through every step of the ordering process. We put the customer first and pride ourselves off of our many repeat, lifelong customers and the relationships we have developed along the way. Since 2011 MARIJUANA BUDS STORE  has been the top destination in USA & Canada for all your medical marijuana needs. We have been in the medical marijuana community for the past years, and possess a passion for truly helping our patients receive the optimum relief through medical marijuana. Buy marijuana online USA .Buy weed online in USA, Buy weed online, Weed for sale, Buy marijuana online Canada, Buy marijuana online with credit card.

0 Likes