Anonymous
Not applicable
1424 0 0

On the Dashboard top right side says: 

"Product availability
Manage

Available on 0 of 0 channels and apps"

Well every time I click "manage" and select my shopping channels  for my 

digital downloads just saving to "Online Store and Pinterest" yet I cannot save products why?

I do all the above using my laptop and then use my cell phone to view if products added and they are not. Why?

Must be a glitch please advise. 

Thank you 

M4P

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 33

Hi @Anonymous ,

Maybe a screenshot would be better in order for Shopify support team to help you.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1424 0 0

I rather not post a screenshot due to sensitive information that I prefer only an Authorized Shopify from Shopify respond. 

I tried calling Shopify and arrived at this Community board that several people like myself can view posts. 

Not so private,"one on one" yet "nice for some maybe".  I rather like the personal experience of actual Customer Support.

Unsure why that I no longer and cannot call customer support anymore?

Would be nice to still call for a chance to speak to a live CSR other than leaving messages for call backs? 

Makes it challenging for business owners to obtain immediate help, to help their customers if issues with the Shopify Platform... it would be nice to talk to someone, at Shopify employed by Shopify. I appreciate yourself trying to help. I agree a screenshot would be more helpful. 

I have "emailed only a authorized Shopify CSR before." Preferably not on here.  I wouldn't want to put too much business information on here, as I wish to confide with the Community Guidelines posted by  08-12-2016 06:50 PM  and never want to post about my business too much to be labelled spam or post any links of my business maybe considered "spam content"  this forum thing is not my way of obtaining, "excellent customer support" and will close this and figure it out myself.

Maybe once Covid 19 eases up..,only then Shopify may that I hope will return to customer support calls like they previously had before that I truly miss immensely. Much quicker way to obtain customer support by calling in...and I hope that an authorized Shopify representative or higher reads this to hopefully "restore their customer help call in line for customers that uses Shopify."  24/7 support now a day later problem not resolved :( 

I only wish to converse with a Shopify person that works directly with Shopify -This was my opinion and views and thoughts how Shopify can improve services that would make this customer happy again to restore their inbound calls; so customers like myself have someone to speak to. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I'm wondering if you solved this problem? I'm having the same issue for the last couple of days. Everything was fine for the past year. Did you get a solution?

Thanks

0 Likes