Scam Site Thundershop.org via shopify

Highlighted
1 0 1

I and many others have been scammed by this site. Regretfully I did not find this out until after I attempted to make a purchase from this store. I have tried emailing the store via their contact link and never receive an answer from them, and they have no phone number with which to contact them. My order was placed January 28, 2020. I am very upset by this and feel Facebook and Shopify must in some way be liable for the money scammed from all these people, and until they sort it out Facebook shouldn't accept any ads from a Shopify store. Until this happens they are both facilitating scammers. I wonder how they would justify these cases in court? Because I am sure if we can collect enough people a class action lawsuit is not out of the question.

Just FYI my order was Order #69339 and was for $67.18.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I placed an order Feb. 25th and order was never received. I paid for it  and have now registered a dispute with AMEX. i BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAM SITE AS i SEE OTHER PEOPLE ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes I placed an order & paid for it on February 15, 2020 & never received anything.  I've tried contacting them but haven't heard anything.  I'm very interested in pursuing any relief efforts that are available.  Thanks.

Pjpa

0 Likes