Scams

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Fininshark,FABFASION LTD,United global development INC. Shopify lied says they are safe and legit. How can you allow people to get scammed and ripped off by the the so called companies i state above. Your not safe either! Fininshark uses your app to so call track parcel/package which is fake! bbb should be tracking Shopify. I printed the fake tracking and going to plaster all over send google fb tweet everywhere possible unless i get help or you help warn people. Your helping fake **bleep** to ripp americans off and stating that your safe NOT!!!!!!! Your app stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can be sued for falsifing information and statements made. I'm so angry my money was stolen from me. hundreds of dollars are being stolen and your helping. you need to upgrade your shit!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm printing this state just in case i get screwed. I had to cancel card and get new one. We Americans are getting laughed at ha ha stupid american. well yes corona virus,so i thought i was ordering safe masks for my family because my mother died of corona.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

I apologize for the few bad words,my mind and fingers going so fast but at this point . It is so sad with all that is going on and can not get a response or relief/help. I'm sure even if i did spotify would not think they are not responsible but yes they are! Spotify should help protect with their product/app. Ok so it's my fault but ya still helped these people to steal.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Maybe since your app/system allows this to happen that spotify is getting a percentage of the money stolen from us?

1 Like