Scheduling a banner for a sale

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

I'm looking for the most efficient way to schedule a banner or snippet to appear on my shopify store. I see ways to "future publish" pages, collections, products, and sales. I want to just future publish a snippet though that wil likely just be a <div> element with some content and sale image.

Has anyone else tackled this that could share their wisdom? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 21

Hi there Daniel!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

That's a great question you raised here about scheduling content to appear on your store.

If you are using a Shopify theme, you can get in touch with us at support@shopify.com so we can look into having a setting added to your theme so that you can publish an image whenever you would like!

If you are using a third-party developed theme, you would instead need to reach out to your theme developer for specific assistance with this!

An alternative would be the use of an app like the Discount and Sales Scheduler by SpurIT.

Best of luck in any case. :)

John D

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Thanks! We are using a 3rd party theme, but I'm also adding my own customizations. I might be able to build something out on my own. Always looking for the path of least resistance though. :)

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 1 4

Hi @Daniel_Breen, I'm a little late to the party here 😅 but I have a solution for you. 

If you're looking to schedule banners, check out https://apps.shopify.com/newclick-io

Alex Daro | Founder/Developer @ newclick.io
Looking to Schedule Your Shopify Theme?
Check out Theme Scheduler Pro
0 Likes