Search in Customers lists not working

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I have imported a list of customers.
But I can't find anything when I search the customer name in search bar.
Is anyone have the same issue or any information about it?
It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me.

2019-01-19_143852.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
515 26 75

Hey!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

Would you be able to send us an email to support@shopify.com using the email address listed as the account owners? Once you have done that, you can pop back here and let me know the support ticket number you were assigned (which will be emailed to you). That way, I can pick the ticket out of the queue and take a look at your store. The issue might be that your search function may just need to be manually refreshed to make sure it is in working order. This is something I can do on my end, I'll just need to authenticate you as the owner of this account first.

Speak soon!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Ava,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have sent an email to support@shopify.com earlier, and your staff Paula has replied to me.
The ticket ID is 11730362.
Maybe I should wait for her further reply.
Thank you for all the assistance.

Sincerely Yours,

Sachi Tseng

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
515 26 75

Hey, there!

Ava here again, just following up.

I see you've chatted with Paula and Melissa regarding this issue. I can see this has taken some time to resolve, but it looks like Melissa has just followed up with you on ticket 11730362 if you wanted to take a look!

It's best to keep chatting with Melissa via email here, as she is a member of a specialized technical team. 

Thanks so much for your patience here!

Ava

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Ava,

Thank you for the message.
Yes, I have seen the adjustment.
Thank you and your team for all the support.
It helps me a lot.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely Yours,

Sachi Tseng

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
515 26 75

Oh, that's great! Thanks so much for the feedback, we are happy to help where we can! Pop back here again with any questions you may have.

Happy Selling!

Ava

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I just found this thread through google search. I'm having the same problem and its quite urgent. I'm between changing over loyalty programs and I have about 5000 accounts that won't import into the new program. All those accounts won't show up in the customer search section, so I'm pretty sure that's why they won't import into the new loyalty program.

I've put in an enquiry with shopify and its getting looked into but I'm wondering what the resolution was in this case? Maybe It will help speed up the process with my enquiry. My ticket number is 16149688 if that helps.

Hoping it's a quick fix.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
515 26 75

Hi, @BECLACEYLANE!

I'm sorry to hear that. I have checked up on your ticket an saw you spoke to our support team about this earlier. Our technical team have suggested reimporting your stores search docs, which is still ongoing. The search docs are the way the admin searches for information, so sometimes these docs need to be refreshed manually. It can take some time, depending on the amount of information that has been added to an admin. 

Hopefully, reimporting the search docs will work for you here! If you are still seeing issues, I would recommend replying to ticket 16149688 to continue getting assistance there. It can be difficult to dive into things like this via the Forums, as it requires discussing a lot of private information. It may be best to continue working with the support team on ticket 16149688.

Let me know how you get on!

Ava

Social Care

0 Likes