Search product admin for products with no images

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was any way to search the product admin for products with no images. We have rather a large product base (32,000) and growing and need some way of finding any products missing images.

Thanks,
Phil

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 23

Hey Phil!

I'm Daryoush, on the winning Guru team! :)

I have two recommendations to search in the Shopify admin for any products missing images:

Solution #1:
The first solution is to export your product list by going into "Products" -> three dots -> "Export" which will provide you with the product CSV file Shopify Doc. You can use this to view the "Image Src" and "Variant Image" columns, if there is no image URL, then there are no images.

Solution #2:
The second solution is to use an app, such as the awesome Image Manager to quickly sort through products and view/upload product images. Another useful app is Bulk Image Edit, but I would use the Image Manager app first, because it's better suited for this.

I hope this helps, have a lovely day!

Cheers,
Daryoush

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1
Just a note, we have an app that will allow you to locate missing images, also has a new feature that checks variants for images. It is called Image Audit, you can look into it if you want to see how it can work for you. 

Image Audit on Shopify App Store

Thanks 

0 Likes