Solved

Search results pagination - how to change amount of item son the page?

Grant-Senior
Excursionist
36 3 7

Hello, hope somebody can throw some light on this problem for me.

On the collection pages, pagination is working fine, 24 products per page get displayed and next/previous arrows link to the erst of the list etc.

But on the search results page I only get 10 products listed (e.g, for a return of 18 products, 10 are listed on page 1 and 8 on page 2, not all 18 as I'd expect). I don't know why this is. So, where is it that I set the pagination for the search results (not the collection pages, I want that to stay as it is)?

I found the Shopify doc page about pagination https://shopify.dev/docs/themes/liquid/reference/objects/paginate But it doesn't really tell where to make any change, or how to make any change to control what I need to control. Or maybe I'm missing it?

I don't want to use an app to do this.

So if anybody can help me with this I'd be most grateful.

Cheers

Grant

Accepted Solution (1)

Grant-Senior
Excursionist
36 3 7

This is an accepted solution.

Answer - I am using Globo Software Solution's 'Smart Product Filter' app to manage the sidebar filtering on collections and did not realise it also works with the Search page. This has solved the problem perfectly for me, thank goodness, because there appears to be no Shopify solution that is easy to find.

(If you want a fantastic app for filtering/sorting collection items and even better awesome, responsive support, I totally recommend their Smart Product Filter app).

Grant

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Grant-Senior
Excursionist
36 3 7

This is an accepted solution.

Answer - I am using Globo Software Solution's 'Smart Product Filter' app to manage the sidebar filtering on collections and did not realise it also works with the Search page. This has solved the problem perfectly for me, thank goodness, because there appears to be no Shopify solution that is easy to find.

(If you want a fantastic app for filtering/sorting collection items and even better awesome, responsive support, I totally recommend their Smart Product Filter app).

Grant