Searching for Mentor

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am new to Drop-shipping business and I am looking to connect with a Mentor so I will be able to learn and accelerate my progress. For anybody out there who is willing to help I thank you very much and I hope that some day soon I will be able to do the same for someone else.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
479 36 78

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @letzrawk !

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, here to help. 

If you are looking for a mentor, I recommend checking our our Shopify Experts Marketplace.

This allows you to search for developers, freelancers and general experts on topics you'd like assistance with. You can browse the marketplace or create a job  and receive proposals from recommended experts.

In addition to that, we have many wonderful and easy to follow resources to help set you on the path to success with the drop shipping model. For starters, I recommend learning about how drop shipping works, check out our Help Center Document here. Once you are familiar, it's time to start deciding your niche and what you'll sell! Here's the 10 Best Trending Products to Sell in 2020 to help inspire you. We also have a comprehensive guide here that helps you focus on the right things, (like finding a niche you are passionate about!) as you narrow down the possibilities. 

Finally, check out or Shopify Academy's free course on drop shipping which teaches you how to connect with a supplier, how to identify your audience and how to build your brand. 

That should set you on the right path! Don't hesitate to hit reply if you'd like any clarification or if you have any questions at all. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 9 13

Hi @letzrawk 

I'm not a mentor and also I do not know any mentor to introduce to you. But I know a Shopify expert website with many useful Shopify guides, you can get many helpful droshipping guides and other Shopify guides here

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes