Select EPacket as a shipping option

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi,

I am using Oberlo and Aliexpress, all my products have the EPacket shipping option. I have also set the shipping rate under Shopify settings->shipping. But how can I make sure that all the customer orders will be shipped using Epacket, I cannot see the option where I can select this as the shipping method for all my products. Thanks.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 157

Hey, Sherif!

My name is Dallas, I'm from the Social Care Team here at Shopify!

When it comes to the shipping options for your store there is no relation to what your customer sees in your store and what you see when you order their products from the dropshipping supplier. 

With dropshipping your customer's order from you and then you in turn order from the supplier. When you purchase from the supplier you will just want to make sure that e-packet is the shipping option that you have selected. Before that, you will need be sure that all of the products that you have in your store have e-packet as a shipping option. 

You don't need to worry about the face that you are purchases with your credit card. What is happening is that you are given money (by your customers) and then you in turn go and buy the products after they have been ordered by your customers. As long as you have marked up the prices to include the shipping rates and some profit for you then you don't have to worry at all. 

So to sum it all up: your customers will only have to choose between the options that you have provided for shipping. You will be the one to make sure that e-packet is selected in the end. 

This blog post does a wonderful job at breaking down in greater detail what e-packet is and how it works.

I hope this helps to clarify. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let us know. Our support is here 24/7 and we are happy to help. 

Cheers, 
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

How do you change your shipping option to epacket after it’s been uploaded to the site. And if you have to delete them and reupload them what’s the fastest way to do so?

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Iam using AliExpress as my source of my Products, all my product have The epacket shipping option but I don't know how to set shipping rate can any one help me? 
0 Likes