Sell X number of random products from a specific collection at Y Price

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there,

We would like to know how to sell X number of random products (not specific ones) from a specific collection at Y price.

For example, we want to do a bundle offer, saying buy 4 for $99.

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
133 8 40

Hi, @najorg!

Thanks for sharing your question. My name is Olivia and I'm part of the Shopify Team.

I'd love to lend you a hand with your query, and offer you a couple of different solutions. The first, and more custom, solution to do this is to work with a Shopify Expert. Consult with an expert for a free quote, and also get exactly what you need done customized to your site and preferences. This would be a very custom solution, and I would recommend it if you had certain needs that can't be met by an app.

Which leads us right into our next solution - use an app from the App Store! I did some extra research for you to help you find the top app contenders. I narrowed down the results by comparing pricing with positive customer feedback to give you the most diverse solutions. Check them out below:

Each of the apps above offer free trials so make sure to take advantage of this period to test out app functionality. This is also a great excuse to test out various apps against each other to find out which one will work for your store needs.

If you do end up going with an app, at some point you might require app support. Take a moment to familiarize yourself on how to get in touch with App Developers through our third-party app support guide. They are there to help you with everything - from app installation, to set-up, and even removal.

I sincerely hope this helps, but please let me know if you have other questions I can answer.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes