Sell unique links/codes through one product

Juuso_Hämäläine
2 0 0

Hey,

I am looking for a way to sell pre-created unique links/codes on my website. I want to sell multiple unique codes through one product.

As an example. I want two different persons who visit my store and buy the same product to get a different link/code to their email.

I know you could work something like this fairly easily with mysql/php, but I am looking for a ready to go solution.

Is there an application to do this for you? I tried looking for one but all I came accross was Downtown app that is shutting down its program...

0 Likes
Hugh_Luong
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
282 0 56

Hi Juuso,

There are 2 other apps that offer to send unique license codes with digital purchases. Check them out:

SendOwl definitely has some more automation to whole process, while Fetch will require a bit more maintenance. As a note, these apps will require you to have some kind of file attached to the purchase of the product, as the digital product. The code given to them is supposed to be an activation key for the product, but you can just send a PDF with a thank you message in it, and detail that the code emailed to them with the order is the code they bought.

I hope these suggestions fit your needs!

Hugh

Happy selling! :)
0 Likes
Juuso_Hämäläine
2 0 0

Hei Hugh,

Fetch App definitely seems like what I wanted.

Thanks for the reply!

Juuso

0 Likes
Dmitry_boruk
Tourist
3 0 1

This might help those who are seeking for a solution.

We made exactly what is required for delivering digital codes to clients and remove the code from inventory.

Foridev Selling codes app

0 Likes