Sell unique voucher codes / QR codes

Highlighted
Explorer
89 0 21

Hi, I'm looking for a way to add a digital variant in which customers receive a unique code or QR code which can be scanned/redeemed at a physical location.

Right now we sell physical cards in our store, which are sent to the customer per mail. With these cards they can go to our physical location and redeem these 'vouchers/coupons' for the service we are selling (picking flowers in a flower garden). I would like to add a digital version of this so that people can choose to have a unique code or even QR code sent to them, which they could then have redeemed at the location. 

Does anyone know how to do this? Any apps/websites that allow for us to create unique voucher (QR codes) that would be sent in the order confirmation e-mail?

We use Klaviyo, so we could have a product specific flow in which we sent an email with a code, but how do I get a unique code in here...

And how do I make a product with one physical and one digital variant?

Thanks for any help!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi! This is a very interesting use case! We're a Shopify partner and app developer on the platform, and we want to see if we can help. From your description, it sounds like you would like to sell your offline service on Shopify through digital vouchers, with which shoppers can redeem at your offline location. Are there other products you are looking to sell using vouchers? If you don't mind my asking, where is your business located, and would you mind sharing your store?

To your other question, you can set variants under the same product as digital or physical products. You can do so by clicking "edit" next to the variant, and then uncheck "This is a physical product" within the variant page.

Thanks

0 Likes