Sell with Amazon on Shopify store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

My name is Mateo and i need help. I am starting to create my own personal jewelry brands, I want to get products from Amazon, from Amazon suppliers, I am interested in how I can do this, since I do not have a registered company yet and I come from Europe. How I can put products on my store from Amazon.  Thank you for replies

Best Regards!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
490 31 80

Hi, @Mateo0.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

It sounds like you're looking to sell products from Amazon. While this isn't something that can be done in the Shopify Admin, you can use an app from our App Store to import products from Amazon into your store. The App Store has several apps that can do this. I did some digging and here are my recommendations:

Amazon & eBay by Codisto - This app allows you to create and link listings from Amazon directly.

Linkify ‑ Amazon Importer - You can import the best-selling products from Amazon to your store.

Amazon Associate Connector - If you are an Amazon Associate, you can import products from Amazon to your store using this app.

If you have any questions about a specific app, you can contact the third-party developer by using the information located underneath the "Support" section of the app's page. 

If you want to look at other options, you can check out similar apps here: Import from Amazon to Shopify Apps.

Since you're looking to sell jewelry. I recommend taking a look at our guide on selling jewelry, here: How to Start a Jewelry Making Business. You'll find different tips on setting up your jewelry business that cover topics like product photography and marketing. 

I am curious to hear what you think about this! Is there anything else I can do to help?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Tira, I don't understand, how you think that is not possible? I do dropshipping and just want to get suppliers into my store on my own, I've seen other drop shippers do the same. But I don't understand how I can put them on my store because I want to do branding dropshipping.

Thank you for answering. :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
490 31 80

Hey, @Mateo0.

I'm happy to clarify! 

If you're looking to import products from Amazon directly to your store, you will need to use one of the apps I mentioned above or an app from our App Store, as this isn't a feature that is available in the Shopify admin. When you want to install the app from the App Store, you can click on the blue "Add app" button to install the app on your store. This will add the app to your store and then you can start using the app right from your Shopify admin. We also have the steps listed in our help doc, here: Working with apps.

We do have the option of selling your products on Amazon. This set-up is ideal if you have products of your own already and want to list them on Amazon. Check out our help doc to learn more, here: Understanding the Amazon sales channel.

Is this what you are looking to do with your own dropshipping products? 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes