Selling Italian Fashion on Shopify

1 0 0

Hi there,

I just set up my website at Sariani.com

We produce luxury t-shirts featuring the greatest artistic masterpieces. 

I was wondering if you have any ideas on:

- Promoting on Facebook this kind of product. Advantages, tips?

- Other venues of promotion

We are a small Italian company with big international expansion plans.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

Hi Giullio,

Nice t-shits!  Very artistic and appealing.

Some ideas about promotion:

• Since Christmas is right around the corner and two of your four t-shirts have the Madonna and Child Jesus, I would create targeted Facebook ads with these images.
  • Create a Pinterest account and start pinning these t-shirts and try to get others to repin them. Perhaps try promoted pins.
  • Eventually try adding more t-shirts if possible. Only having 4 to pick from is limiting.

These are just a few ideas.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Kevin

16+ Years of E-Commerce Experience | Get a Free Website Analysis ($240 Value)

16+ Years of E-Commerce Experience | Get your Website Analyzed Today
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

Hi Giullio,

Nice t-shits!  Very artistic and appealing.

Some ideas about promotion:

• Since Christmas is right around the corner and two of your four t-shirts have the Madonna and Child Jesus, I would create targeted Facebook ads with these images.
  • Create a Pinterest account and start pinning these t-shirts and try to get others to repin them. Perhaps try promoted pins.
  • Eventually try adding more t-shirts if possible. Only having 4 to pick from is limiting.

These are just a few ideas.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Kevin

16+ Years of E-Commerce Experience | Get a Free Website Analysis ($240 Value)

16+ Years of E-Commerce Experience | Get your Website Analyzed Today
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1665 24 174

Hi Giulio,

You should not stick to one social media platform, spread the word on all of them. Create backlinks, write blogs regarding your products and share them. Promote online and offline.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
22 0 0

Make sure you have all the social media platforms set up and use the app Crowd Fire. It is an app that allows you to gain followers through user targetting, liking posts, following account, etc. It has helped me gain sales and I highly recomend it.

-Kieran Hayden
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
52 0 27

Hi Giulio, 

Katy from Sufio here. I just came across your post in this discussion forum and found out you've suspended your store. Whatever the reason, I hope you'll manage to work it out and be back on track with selling on Shopify. 

Just in case you'll ever need help with tax settings, check out this easy tax guide for Italian Shopify stores

Also, to make sure your invoices always show the correct tax rates and are compliant with Italian legislation, you might want to have a look at our invoicing app working for Shopify stores in Italy and the rest of the EU. 

Hope this will be helpful for you. 

Wishing you all the best,

Katy @ Sufio - invoicing app for Shopify

0 Likes
2 0 0

There is an international store as well selling in India. Go to the beauty store to buy online in India. In this store, you will find beauty & makeup products, watches, shoes, clothing range for women.

0 Likes
2 0 0

There is an international store as well selling in India. Go to the beauty store to buy online in India. In this store, you will find beauty & makeup products, watches, shoes, clothing range for women.

0 Likes
Tourist
77 0 2

Hi,

Welcome to online selling, sell in multiple marketplace . It will reduce you expense in marketing and ads. Most of them now a days follow that. Just use social media as a medium to post images based on your products and solve your customer queries. But never use ads if you're a startup, you will sink . That's the strategy of ads, if you're an enterprise it will bring you visits and later on conversions through live call or mail campaings. So for enterprise, it won't affect them, but for startup. It means a lot like sinking ship

Make a well structured plan before you start to use ads, Check in Free Inventory Management Software 

Thank You

Thanks and Best Regards, Abdul
0 Likes
28 0 0

I also had the same questions as you about your business. But then I found a great solution that helped me change and grow my business better. Read more here : http://tinyurl.com/y6uar23p

The most important and up-to-date information on e-commerce. The best solution for ecommerce. Visit my blog : https://thebestecommercesolution.blogspot.com/
0 Likes